Goblin Vacuum Cleaners 1991

I have ALOT of vacuum cleaner paperwork. Instruction manuals, service manuals, and brochures. Such a lot of brochures! Until now, the ones that have been scanned in have sat in my Google Drive, not really being looked at, and more importantly taking up space that I have to pay for!

So, I had a brainwave, why not upload them here! I can see what traffic the posts get, people can comment, and they can get seen! It will also give this blog some content, as the rebuild threads tend to be posted on the ManchesterVacs forum, and rarely here due to the time taken to write them.

So let's give this a try, with the first Brochure, the Goblin Cleaners UK 1991 Brochure!



My Father had a Rio Reflex when I was very young. Was a loud cleaner, with questionable plastic tools!


 I have a boxed Handy in the shed that I really must do something with one of these days! It's missing one of the tools though sadly. I've had a few Multisystems too in my time, although never with the shampoo attachment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Numatic Henry HVR200 - Stripdown and motor replacement!

Vax 2000 Instruction Manual