Miele UK Floorcare Range January 2017

As is the way nowadays, Miele only produce PDF copies of brochures, which is a shame. I have quite a few printed older brochures, which I need to scan, but nothing very new. The CX1 Blizzard is released very soon, and has appeared on Miele's website. I produced this brochure using the 'compare' option on every cleaner, but sadly the CX1 did not come out (and doesn't come out when selected on it's own, so they obviously have not produced the brochure pages yet).

But below is every floorcare appliance sold by Miele UK in January 2017!












 Nice to see the old S5 shape still going strong!

















I must go for a visit to the Experience Centre, I live very close to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Numatic Henry HVR200 - Stripdown and motor replacement!

Vax 2000 Instruction Manual