Sorting out my paperwork

All of my brochures, instruction manuals and other paperwork had been in disarray for years, so I decided to smarten it up.

Bargain expanding files obtained from the supermarket. They came up at £3 each at the till, but a quick word at the customer services desk saw that reduced to £1 and some money back (I bought 3)

What I had to sort through


Started to categorize bits. Dyson

Hoover (Missing a few here)

Miele

Sebo

Numatic

Random

My girlfriend wrote all the labels as she has better handwriting than me

My stock of air freshners wouldn't fit in, so they stayed out and went in a cupboard

As did the service manuals


The lever arch is full of bits I've printed off over the years, which is too thick to go in the box files. Either way, much neater!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Numatic Henry HVR200 - Stripdown and motor replacement!

Vax 2000 Instruction Manual